Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Our Ward Christmas Party

I never thought I’d say this (what with being a hermit and all), but I really am kind of excited about this year’s ward Christmas party.  While I can’t imagine there ever being a Christmas party that wasn’t good, the ward Activities Committee is putting something together this year that is totally different from what we’ve done in the past and probably qualifies as great.  This year’s party is early in the season (December 4th) and it actually will have each of those who attend engaged in some sort of service project.  I think it is so wonderful!
The actual invitations for the party were much prettier than this, but for some reason all I could find was a copy of a copy I had made to give to someone.  However, this still will give you an idea of what they have planned for us:


Here is the list of items that we can bring:

I think this will be a great mix of just sheer fun and doing something worthwhile.  I will try to get some pictures of that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment