Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How Cute Is This?!


I am so lucky that I have a committee to help me with this Relief Society stuff.  When it was time for us to plan the activity/meeting for December (a Christmas dinner), I had a couple of ideas, but it was only during a planning meeting that everything came together -- each member had some really great ideas of their own.


When I said that I would like to have some handouts to help remind people about the dinner, Sister McDaniel volunteered to make those.  Imagine my delight when she showed up last Sunday with a box full of these cute little invitations!  Even the box in which they were carried was wrapped and had a pretty bow going around it.


I photographed the invitation on a red background so that it would show up better.  The idea is a simple one:  a white strip of paper with the info, trimmed with some decorative scissors, then topped off with a "package" ornament glued onto the side.  So simple, yet so very effective and cute!  That is just right up my alley because I've always said that we often make things harder than they have to be.  Way to go, Sister McDaniel!

No comments:

Post a Comment